Friday, August 19, 2011

Comment from Arlene Etzig at Peluito Havanese

Evidently I am Satan reincarnate.
This comment just in from Arlene at Peluito Havanese:
Arlene at Peluito Havanese has left a new comment on your post "Emporia Kennel Club, Topeka, KS":

I have never seen such a display of poor sportsmanship. Some of the comments in this blog are an example of some of the vilest, nastiest remarks and poor sportsmanship ever. What a shame!



Posted by Arlene at Peluito Havanese to Black Russian Terriers, Bichons & Havanese at August 19, 2011 3:11 



I am truly sorry that she feels this way, but it is America and I am entitled to my opinions and observations.  
Having never met or corresponded with Ms. Etzig, to the best of my recollection, and cannot locate an email for her so since I have no way to respond directly to Ms. Etzig, I do not know exactly what part has offended her.  
I say nothing here that I would not say directly to anyone's face. You be the judge. 
Sincerely, 
Darlene Scheiris