Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ozark Kennel Club Saturday


Bichons:
CH Creme's Brandy Alexandria
Brandy was Best of Breed today under Judge Robert Hutton. A major and win over a special towards her Grand Championship.  She looked fabulous in group.  The more they clapped, the more she liked it.  


I do have to say that the same lady from Joplin with the really bad (my opinion) American Eskimo was at Springfield.  Being the only one entered she was at the group ring again.  BUT...let me start from earlier in the day:  We were getting ready to go into the Breed ring and she came up and asked if "this is the same dog that snapped at her dog last week."  OK, so I didn't come totally unglued, but it was close.  Her dog literally stuck it's nose so far under Brandy in the group ring in Joplin that Brandy's rear came up off the ground.  What Brandy did was tuck her tail, run forward, and look over her shoulder the rest of the time in the ring.  So I reminded her of what happened and that she actually apologized to us in the ring last week.  Her response was a very quite 'oh, yeah.'  THEN...Waiting for groups she was standing about 10 feet off to the left of the stewards table.  Dave had me set Brandy down between the stewards chairs and the ring entrance.  As soon as I did that, she started to move forward with her dog.  I stood behind Dave and Brandy just to keep her from standing on Dave's feet because she was getting that close.  As the Non Sporting dogs entered the ring she hung back a bit.  Dave and Brandy went in about 5th or 6th and there were about 4 more headed in, when she called out that she needed to go ahead of them and behind the Bichon.  I pretty much exploded.  I actually shook my finger at her and said very loudly "Do NOT go behind the Bichon!!!"  I got a lot of looks, but she stayed away from them.  After Group, I heard from the handlers that she was next to in the ring.  She told them that she accidentally got a little close to the Bichon in Joplin.  The first time might be an accident, after that...The War is On.


Havanese:
MBIS AM GCH CAN CH Adorabull That's Better Than Sex
Roché was Best of Breed under Judge Karen McFarlane.  And a Group 2 under Judge Robert Hutton.


Angleheart's Good Better Best
Coal, a Roché puppy, bred by Bill and Paula Frazierwon his class and was Reserve Winners Dog.