Friday, September 6, 2013

HALIFAX KENNEL CLUB, MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2013

HAVANESE

OK, on this huge long drive, part of my brain kicked in and I sat up straight and said "OH, CRAP!!!"
or something like that.  Maybe Lorette was sending vibes my way...

I was so tired when I was updating the blog before leaving Halifax that I completely left out another of our dogs - and a big, major, brag...

CAO (for those of you in the US you remember him as RJ - Roche's son)
CAN GCH That's Better Than Sex Too Eh
CAO was owner-handled to Best of Breed and a Group 3 by Lorette Ball. 

She has done such a fabulous job with him.  Cao was number 1 in Canada at under 1 year of age!
(See earlier posts)

It was a real pleasure to see Lorette (and Cao) again.  I just wish that we had more time to spend together but a show weekend can be crazy, and a Nationals with multiple shows in one day, is even worse.

Lorette, keep up the good work, and it is great to see how much you love each other!