Thursday, October 30, 2014

COMCAST !!!!

Gee Willickers!!!

For weeks now, heck maybe longer, we have been having internet issues.  Some days I have no interent for longer periods that we have a connection.  The last two weeks, when it does work, it is slower than dial-up used to be.  Finally called and they said "Well, yes it would be intermittent and slow, I see that your modem is outdated.  We recently upgraded in your area and you will need a new modem.  THANKS COMCAST FOR TELLING ME!"  I was thinking it was the computer, or the construction behind us, as that always has an adverse effect on the cable.  It would have been nice to send an email, or a snail mail and let us know that this was coming and we would need to go exchange our modem for a new model. 

Will drive the hour tomorrow, I guess, to do the exchange. 

Hopefully that will work.  Finding cofee shops with WIFI in our little podunk town is not the easiest thing. 

Keep your fingers crossed for me.