Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sioux Empire Kennel Club, Sioux Falls, SD - Saturday, October 25, 2014

HAVANESE
Belle - Not Shown Today
ZEUSBEST OF BREED
Selena - Not Shown Today
Thank You Judge Ann Hearn

BICHONS
NURPLE - Not Shown Today
Breed and Group Judge Ann Hearn

BLACK RUSSIAN TERRIERS
VARIAS - 1st/Winners Dog/Best of Breed
Thank You Judge Mark Houston-McMillan

CHINESE CRESTEDS
HUEY - 1st/Winners Dog/MAJOR !!!!!
Thank You Judge Guy Jeavons

CONGRATULATIONS to our dear friend AUDRA LYNN
Audra won the Halloween Costume Contest with one of her female Hairless Chinese Cresteds - as a stripper complete with music and pole, and a male in putting dollar bills in her C-String (yes, I said  C - crested-string!)  :)  A lot of training and thought went into this.  It was fabulous.  Check out the pictures on her facebook.

Some of the other entrants included:
Lynette Spitzer Bichon as Lego

Since I was on drugs and pretty much passed out last night when Dave called, these are the only two that I remember.  I know he told me about several, but I don't remember what they were.  SORRY