Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THANK YOU !!!

A very special thank you to my husband and family who have made this a very special birthday.  

It started out with a dozen roses and breakfast in bed.  Then later Dave told me that we needed to leave for dinner at 4:45.  OK, sounds good, I'm old and don't do late night suppers much anymore.  
I had a wonderful dinner, complete with presents and cards, with Dave, my brother Tim, my sister Vicki, and my 'kid' Laura.  Then they handed me tickets.  "Cool!"  Not having my glasses on, it took me a minute to figure out what they were for...Mama Mia! at the Music Hall in Kansas City.  "Awesome! What night?"  TONIGHT!!!!  
So, that was the ulterior motive for the early dinner. 

It was a fabulous show.  Love ABBA, Loved the movie, Loved the stage musical!  While the entire cast was great, the singer/actress who played Donna, Georgia Kate Haege, was amazing.  

And for anyone who has the soundtrack and wondered about songs on the CD that weren't in the movie...they are in the stage performance.

What a wonderful day!  Time to head to bed and fall asleep looking at my beautiful roses.