Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hi All - STUFF

I have missed posting, but between the doctors, the hospital, the upper respiratory crap, Dave heading back to Florida, having to get a repair estimate on my car, and sorting through puppy pictures between fevers, I have not been that coherent every day.   Thank you all so much for all of the cards and well wishes.  I really appreciate it. 

Then to top if off, there was a situation that I would love to go into here, but won't.  The other party has already been going around talking bad, so I am taking the high road.  Maybe generically later, but the stress of that hasn't helped me get any better.  And people wonder why I don't go to shows any more.  I have to deal with enough show crap right from here!

Dave is at the Brookville, FL shows.  The first stay was kind of stinky, but it has gotten better.  I will be posting results today.  

We have puppies available:  Some with great show potential, and a couple that are not our style and would be better suited to pet homes.  I will be posting photos, and if you are interested, may email me or contact Dave, or Jeanne Woods.  
Here is a teaser:
Keisha x Bugs Puppies
L-R Boys River Rio Rain, Girls Ripple Delta
DOB 11/05/2014

Chocobeast x Desi Puppies
L-R Boys Milo, Tux Girls: Sable, Feather
DOB: 11/06/2014
http://www.havanesegallery.hu/pair_en.php?id1=37424&id2=37421

Serena X Bugs Puppies
L-R Girl Sophie, Boys: Possum, Buddy
DOB:  11/15/2014
http://www.havanesegallery.hu/pair_en.php?id1=35441&id2=37423
Tina X Roche Puppies
L-R All Boys Blaze, Kinky, Sizzle
DOB:  11/25/2014
http://www.havanesegallery.hu/pair_en.php?id1=23725&id2=32137