Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Rockland County Kennel Club, Suffern, NY Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sorry, I don't have the judges available right now but thought I would post the results.  Now updated below.  My computer (a MacBook Pro) keeps getting popups saying that I need to update my Windows Vista on my PC!!!  Every time I click on an email, or any other page for that matter, it takes forever to open and advertisements start popping up.  I can't search so if I need anything I can't just type in a word, I litterally have to scroll through every file to find it.  This all started a couple of months ago with i-tunes saying it had a problem.  I have never used i-tunes.  AAACCCKKK !!!!!  
If it wasn't for the gazillion dollars worth of programs that I cannot switch to a PC I would chuck this darn thing out the window! 

If we aren't answering emails right away, that is part of the reason.  I am currently using the hotel computer to try to catch up but there is now a line so I need to get going.

So, back to the show...

Havanese -
Taffy - That's Pullin' At Your Heart Strings - BBE 1st / Reserve Winners Bitch
Selena - Best of Opposite

Thank You Judge Kenneth McDermott

Bichon Frise -
Cheeto - Victoire That's The Cheesiest - 1st/ Reserve Winners Dog

Nurple - GCH That's A Little Twisted - BEST of BREED
Thank You Judge Angela Porpora

Black Russian Terrier
Varias - GCH That's What's In A Name - BEST of BREED
Thank You Judge William Hossler