Monday, March 16, 2015

KANSAS CITY SHOWS...OFF THE GRID

I WAS KIDNAPPED!!!  

Forced to stay in the motorhome with my husband at the KC dog shows.  Can you believe it!!!!????  He already had one Darlene staying with him, but he was selfish and wanted two!

No internet and my phone had a spaz-attack, and didn't know what day or time it was (yes, just like me!)  Said 'unable to connect call' yet I guess some people still heard me 'chatting' with the darn thing. 

It wasn't a bad show weekend though, took home lots of ribbons and points, although none of those really big ribbons.  Only three breeds to show but lots of ring conflicts.  Saw some old friends, made some new ones, pissed off some people (but I guess it wouldn't be a dog show with me if that didn't happen), and found how how big of Kahunas one guy had, still shaking my head over that one.  
Some people never cease to amaze. 

I will dig through the memory banks and post all of the results that I can remember.  

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!