Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Week Behind…(or a WEAK behind? :)

Well, I guess my surgery went OK.  I left the hospital, and am getting around.  Sore and kind of itchy so I guess I am healing.  Yesterday, I went back for my post-surg check up and they said "Wow, you are hardly bruised at all!"  Didn't know I was supposed to be, but I guess when they go digging around on the inside, you are supposed to bruise badly on the outside.  I was just happy that I didn't have huge goose-egg bruises like last time.  No more gory details. 

Dave rented a scooter for me so I could get around the Topeka show site.  I was still exhausted by the end of the day.  Well, OK, on Saturday I was back in bed by 1:00.  

I am still really tired and sore but getting better every day!

Thank you to everyone for all of their well-wishes.  

I will be putting the results up for the Topeka show later today and tomorrow.