Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jerry Seinfeld Quote - sort of

This morning on one of my very favorite TV shows, CBS Sunday Morning, there was an interview with Jerry Seinfeld.  Evidently he has a show that has been on some cable network for 6 years (or seasons?) called Comedians in Cars with Coffee (or something like that).  Who knew?  Anyway they talked about how he still does stand-up because it keeps him down to earth.  Like someone worth $800 million can be down to earth.  Might have only been $80 million but after the firs $20 million isn't it all about the same?  I wouldn't mind finding out....

The quote that I actually laughed out loud and wanted to share was from a clip they did of his stand-up act went something like this: 

"A lot of people my age are making Bucket Lists.  I made one, looked at it, changed the 'B' to an 'F' and was done with it!"  
- Jerry Seifeld

I think that's my plan.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!