Sunday, August 14, 2016

Scratching My Head….

Maybe this goes under the category of "Things that make you go Hmmm…"

Started getting emails from someone asking about some of our puppies who go back to some of her bloodlines.  I know who she is, I think I have met her, but it doesn't really matter.  She started off by telling me all about who she was, listing pedigree info, which while the names were there, she had males and females confused, and who owns who very confused.  In the same paragraph, sometimes the same sentence, proceeded to tell me how great she is, how great her breeding program is, basically how much I owe her, how much the world owes her, and how much she has to do with everything.  

The first email sounded like a drunk text.  At first I though it was a victim of the predictive text feature on a phone, but the more I read it, the more it just seemed like WWI - writing while impaired.  

It was funny, confusing, and threatening all at the same time.  

So, trying to be nice, and not just ignore her, since Dave really likes the people who are in between this person and us, I tried to answer her questions, or what I thought were her questions completely and politely, with the photo that I had available.  I told her that I did not understand one particular sentence / question in her first email and to please clarify it, but here were answers to what I thought she was asking. 

I cc'd this to the 'in-betweens' as a CYA, so they would have all if the info if things hit the fan.  

Her response to me was not a 'Thank You' for my time or a clarification of her email, but just a scary rant on her bloodlines and how much we owe her, and that I should look at my pedigrees!  
She implied that I should have known better than to tell her she would have been welcome to talk to Dave at Nationals and go over any of the dogs that she wanted, as she "NO LONGER DOES NATIONALS!!!"  

Well, OK then.  Sorry, wasn't my decade to watch you.

I don't know what she wants, but I am not responding to any more of her emails that are always signed "Have a happy and Blessed day"  

Maybe that is code for "I am great, you owe me because I owned a dog or two that are way back in your pedigrees.  So knee before Zod, you insect."

I truly hope that she was drinking or doing drugs when she typed these emails, yesterday and today, because I think it scares me too much to think that this is the way she is sober.  I'd rather think that she is a mean drunk.